Friday, December 21, 2007

IFHS Christmas Concert - WOW it was GOOD!

David and Ben sang in there respective choirs on Wednesday night and it was MARVELOUS, the more I listen to it the more I like it. David's choir has been selected to sing in a choir festival on January 24th in Pocatello. Only a few high schools and college choirs in the state of Idaho were chosen to participate and IFHS was one.

Below is a sampler of the accapella choir numbers. I missed filming the first one and it was actually my favorite. Katie did get it on on the camcorder along with a full version of the other numbers. I chose the wrong side to film from, and as the Colonial Theatre was FULL (a facility like the Egytian theatre in Boise), I could not move to a better filming spot. Next time I will need to guess better.

Ben's choir started practicing at the beginning of Trimester (3 weeks ago). There are 20 boys in the choir (3 of them were missing due to a basketball game).

3 comments:

Jenn said...

TIME FOR AN UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn said...

TIME FOR AN UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melanie said...

So I keep hoping Carson will make a debut on your blog; not yet I suppose :). He keeps changing so much that I feel like I can't keep up!