Thursday, December 13, 2007

David's Goofy Mood

I am not sure if it has been the single digit temperature's here in snow Idaho Falls driving all activities indoors, the start of a new trimester, Christmas Season, or a day at home because he was not feeling well; but David was in the funniest mood last night. It all started with standing on the couch and singing in his best opera voice with Les Miserables music turned up loud. He really sounded quite good and I would have captured it on film, but I'm sure it would have intimated him.

Next he decided to imitate cheerleading moves (after showing off his ever growing biceps) by the junior boys during the powder puff football game. My bedroom decorative pillows served as pom poms. I did get a video of it.

Then came the worm as shown below.

We ended up at the library for some books to read in front of the fire while listening to a lopsided BYU basketball game. It was a memory filled night.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I am glad you got this on film! Tell, him that he will only be "Master Worm" when can go forward instead of just backwards :). I will be waiting for that one. Besides, it might save his poor little toes. It sounded like they were made of cement each time they hit the floor!

Katie said...

I still think you should consider professional cheer leading! You may have found your destiny :-)

Gabrielsen Family said...

I wanted to cheer myself--that was fun.