Thursday, December 6, 2007

Breaking News - Braces are OFF!!

Yes, you got it right. David got his braces of TODAY. He wins the award in the Fager family for having braces the longest: 3 months for the first round, 3 years and 6 months for the second round. Katie comes in a close second.

No pictures yet folks, but they'll be coming, cause he looks GREAT! He'll have to wear some pretty heavy duty retatiners until he gets 2 implants post mission, 1 on the bottom and 1 on the top; meanwhile, he'll have a small retatiner on the top with an extra tooth in it:-).

I have to decide if he is worth a couple of caps on some smaller teeth. Maybe I could get some mileage out of him for those! (Just kidding, but it will be expensive).

4 comments:

Melanie said...

See, I do check your blog :). Congrats to David. Good job with your blog mom; it's very cute!

Gabrielsen Family said...

We will look forward to seeing the results. To David--You are lucky, I always wished that I had had braces and straighter teeth.

Katie said...

Eh, getting braces off is over-rated, you probably can't even tell a difference...who am I kidding!?!--I WANT TO SEE!!! I WANT TO SEE!!! PUT ON SOME PICTURES OR TEXT ME SOME OR SOMETHING!!!

Jenn said...

Can I please borrow the retainer with the extra tooth in it;-) Where are the pictures?!!! Do you realize that there are very bored people in the world who work like 10 hours a day at the mall and who LIVE for pictures!!! You are ruining my life!!