Thursday, October 16, 2008

From almost Empty to Full

So the adjustment to almost an empty nest for me is relieved for a few months: Jenn and Richard moved here last week, while Richard tries to find employment. Richard came in last Tuesday afternoon and Jenn followed Thursday night as she had to finish up at a job in Boise. She is working part-time for Vance at Rosetta. Richard is tapping into all resources looking for a job, plus he is helping me explore ideas on how to get my Diet Manual online. There is much more to that process than I thought.

(Looking at this picture reminds me that Jenn and Richard were engaged 1 year ago on October 19th.)

David came home from Provo last night while he finishes the mission paper process and earns a little money in the meantime. I do enjoy having my children home and will treasure the moments as I know it will not last long.

No comments: