Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bathroom Blog



I have noticed that when my grown kids come home to visit, my bathroom is where everyone likes to get ready. The girls bring their make up and contact stuff and organize it on my counter. Now mind you there are 3 other bathrooms in the house; it must be the size of the bath room, as it truly is the largest master bathroom in any of the homes we have lived in. I could fit a love seat in there with an area rug. I've wondered why a builder would make a bathroom so large, but I have decided it is so we can brush our teeth together.
Hold it!
It is not what you think. I had just finished cutting Ben's hair and he took off his shirt 'cause it was so itchy. Melanie turned around as she was folding clothes while watching conference and this is what she saw. He actually has shorts on, but this picture does look suspect.

No comments: