Monday, June 16, 2008

FAREWELL FUN

I loved the Memorial Day weekend when my parents came over from Boise and Jenn, Richard, Dave, Melanie, and Carson were her for Katie's farewell. We played games, we sang, we cleaned, we ate, and we enjoyed each other. It's sad to know that it won't happen again for awhile with Katie on a mission, but I am sure Heavenly Father will make it up in other ways. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

We played the dice game and even made up our own rules; Hand and Foot and Settlers of Cataan where also on the agenda.




Katie and I spent a few hours the week before making cookies and rolls to feed family and friends after church on Sunday



This is one of my favorite pictures of some of my favorite people

1 comment:

Gabrielsen Family said...

I loved the new format. It is a great wasy to keep everyone up to date. Were there anymore pictures from the farewell. Melanie said thatshe got one of everyubody. Also, did you get a new scanner?