Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Weekend Visits

It has been so nice to have "the kids" home the past few weekends while Katie has been getting her mission papers ready. Dave, Melanie, Carson, and Katie came to Idaho Falls President's Day weekend; then the next weekend Richard, Jenn, and Katie came. It was so fun to have them home.

Mr. Carson had a rough weekend and grandma and grandpa got the early morning shift. Here is grandpa getting him to sleep and then grandma enjoying grandpa's success.




A typical picture of Melanie these days nursing Carson on the couch.



I am not sure which picture Katie ended up turning in for her mission papers, but here is my favorite.


I think my biggest surprise of the first weekend was Uncle David handling Carson. He is like a fish to water in know how to hold, comfort, and coddle a baby.


Had I not been so lazy on pictures the weekend Jenn and Richard were here, I would have gotten a picture of Jennifer competing in the boxing game of the Wii. I think she remains undefeated as she is vicious! And a picture of David and Richard playing Star Craft would have been a great one to have, they were pretty focused on beating the other team (the computer). I also wish I had a before
and after of the guest bedroom pillows. Jenn had finally had enough with the old flat, drooled on pillows and whisked me away to Ross to find replacement pillows and duvet covers. Both guest rooms are now are stocked with good pillows.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

cute blog mom... looks great. I also think your posts are always awesome. I know you think you don't have a "talent" for stuff like this, but you are really much better than you think. Love you much!