Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Holiday Fun

I can't think of anything I enjoy more than when everyone is home like in the olden days. I realize those precious days are quickly slipping away with marriages, grandchildren, and my family growing up. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the Thanksgiving.





Jenn adding the touches the tables to make them look festive.




With the cold weather (in dipped down into single digits at night), the boys going to the church gym to throw football, play tennis, and basketball. I know Dave hoped for playing in a Turkey Bowl, perhaps this helped; he certainly has not lost his touch.

Yes that is a few days growth on his face!


Cute Katie


One of my beloved moments when David and I worked side by side washing the many dishes from our Thanksgiving meal.

Momma Melanie, the only thing missing is her ever expanding belly.

Making homemade noodles for our traditional post Thanksgiving turkey noodle soup.

1 comment:

Roxie said...

I had fun in doing dishes with David but look at what fun he had making noodles and the rest of the family trimming tree with this beautiful family. A memory.